THIS WEEKEND, treehouse is honored to be a part of not one but TWO Holiday Craft Shows, back to back. Saturday you can find us in Williamsburg at the Secret Santa Project Holiday Sale:
And Sunday you can find us in Manhattan at the Bust Craftacular:
Boy! are we gonna be loving our snooze button come monday morn! So please stop by, say hi, get a little holiday shopping done, and support local designers!
Oh, and last but definitely not least, it's official! TREEHOUSE* HOLIDAY HOLIDAZE SOIREE FIESTA PARTY!!!
is NEXT THURSDAY, Dec. 18th, 6-9pm. As always, there will be sales, delish cocktails, treats, and too many good times to count! And surprises! And you're cordially invited! Oh my!
btw, we've always got new and exciting goodies in treehouse for you, yours, and always that last minute holiday/birthday/baby shower/housewarming/first date gift. For example:
* "earrings for spontaneous seeding" by leafcutter designs (aren't you curious?)
* handknit and crocheted scarves collars and S-collars by Sirius*
* handmade holiday cards by los monitos (go solar for polar is our new fav)
* cashmere and swavorski crystal SOFT BLING fingerless gloves by Elyse Allen
* beeswax xmas tree, twig, and NY buildings candles from Ironweed (upstate ny)
* gift certificates, handmade for gifting in every denomination (such a better stocking stuffer than one of those plastic gift cards from staples or the like)
* gorgeous new recycled sterling silver and 18k gold plated jewels from species by the thousands
* so much, much more!
So please don't forget especially in these challenging times to support local! and dream global....
kisses from the trees,
430 graham ave
btw withers and frost