And a few masks too!
So we've been fooling around with headdress making as of late. It's fun, simple, and even better with wine and friends, and to kick off craft season, we've decided to have a headdress party....half crafty headdress making, half party! it's our dream party concept and it's the night before halloween, so maybe you can use one for your party or trick-or-treat costume? and it's gonna be lotsa fun! I also have a few masks we could hotglue some feathers n sequins and yarn to..are you down? Let the crafty crazyness begin! Thurs. Oct 30th, 7-10pm $5 suggested donation for supplies would be nice. RSVP would be even nicer....I'm totally stoked for this one!
Where & When
430 graham ave
btw withers and frost
brooklyn, New York 11211
btw, we've got some goodies (costumes, anyone? ) in treehouse for you, yours, and always that last minute birthday/baby shower/housewarming gift. For example:
* vintage flannel shirts for the gents ~ $24/each
* various vintage costumes and parts of possible costumes from all periods to make your imagination run wild
* Scorpio necklaces and beautiful birthday cards for those dear Scorpio friends
* original onesies for the new babes in our lives
* beeswax twig and ny buildings candles from upstate ny
* so much, much more!
So please don't forget to support local!
kisses from the branches,